Shipping & Delivery
Last order dates for Christmas delivery
As always this is a very busy time of year and we do encourage you to place your order as soon as possible and use our "Express" service when you can.
Below you will find the latest postal information we have to ensure you receive your goods in time for the big day.
Please note that orders to all destinations cannot be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas, although we expect them to arrive in time if ordered before the dates below.
Standard - Order before Monday 18th December
Express - Order before Wednesday 20th December
EU, Europe and ROW
Order before - Monday 11th December for Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Australia, Bulgaria, Caribbean, China, Far and Middle East, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain
Order before - Tuesday 12th December for Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eastern Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, USA
- Standard tracked 2-3 business days — £4.50 GBP
- Express 1-2 business days — £6.95 GBP
- Europe Tracked 3-5 business days — £12.95 GBP
- Europe Tracked Heavy 5-7 business days — £19.95 GBP
- Europe Courier by road 7-10 business days — £29.95 GBP
- International Tracked 5-7 business days — £14.95 GBP
- International Tracked Heavy 5-7 business days — £24.95 GBP
- International Courier by air 5-7 business days — £39.95 GBP
**UK Express delivery is NOT guaranteed to the following postcodes and areas – most of the Scottish Highlands, any remote areas, including nearly all AB, IV, KW, LA, PA, PH, BT, CA18 - CA27, HS1 - HS9, IM, TR21 - TR25, ZE postcodes.
Orders going internationally can take a little longer. They can sometimes get delayed in customs. We advise keeping an eye on any tracking information that you may have been provided with. Parcels going to some countries (including but not limited to: Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Israel, South Africa) are occasionally taking in excess of 12 weeks to be delivered. Unfortunately we have no control over these parcels and how quickly they are passed through customs.
Customs & international import charges
- Please note: VAT is due on all commercial goods imported into the EU regardless of their value. We are part of the IOSS which means that, for orders not exceeding €150, we collect the VAT for you and pay that to the relevant local tax authorities, meaning you don't have to pay it on delivery.
- Shipments sent outside the UK to any other shipping destinations may also incur additional charges for customs clearance and these are payable by you, the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For details of customs charges please consult your local customs authorities for the latest rates.
- Some heavy or bulky order may need to be sent via DHL and incur additional postage costs. We will notify you of any additional shipping charges prior to despatch.
- All orders are sent via a courier of our choice, and we may change the couriers we use without notice, although the level of service will always be equivalent. Standard orders will usually be sent via Royal Mail and express orders via DPD or a priority Royal Mail service. All international orders will be sent via Royal Mail, DPD or DHL Express.
- If you are away from your address when delivery is attempted our courier will put a card through your door allowing you to re-book a delivery or allow you to pick up the order from the depot or sorting office. The courier has the right to attempt a delivery to a nearby neighbour, rather than redelivering the next day. Team GB reserves the right to charge the full shipping fee applicable to resend if the item is returned to us because the customer could not take delivery for any reason.
- We always endeavour to ship orders as quickly as possible, but there may be delays over busy trading periods.
- All orders placed after midday Monday-Friday will be shipped on the next business day. We do not dispatch orders on the weekend.
- All stated delivery times are estimated and are from the day of dispatch, not from the day of order.
Product delivery errors
- All delivery errors must be reported within 1 day of the date of delivery with supporting images.
- If you are a UK customer and you have not received your order within 10 days of dispatch date, then you must notify us within these 10 days. If you notify us after these 10 days then we will not be responsible for its location, and we may not be able to claim for the parcel if it is lost or stolen.
- If you have received your parcel in a poor or damaged condition or have items missing, please try to keep all outer packaging, you may be asked to send us photos of the damaged packaging and / or product, this is because photographic evidence helps us ensure the issue is dealt with quickly and efficiently and can sometimes suffice instead of collecting the product / packaging itself.
Please check delivery and billing addresses carefully before confirming your order, as this could cause the order to be declined or a delivery made to an incorrect address. If a customer does input any incorrect address details on their order, which causes the parcel to be delivered incorrectly, we will not hold any responsibility for this parcel, i.e. the customer will have to try to retrieve the parcel themselves at their own cost.